Monday, March 7, 2011

Happenings

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, My Birthday, Savanna's Birthday, trip to Portland, and a Wedding Anniversary.
Thanksgiving: I did a turkey trot with some friends, had Patty, Vynola, Susie, Tristan, and Dustin over for a tur-duck-in dinner, and shopped the next day. Bought a bunch of beads to make watch braclets for the YW's moms for Christmas. Saw the new Harry Potter movie with Danny, it was totes.
Christmas: Mom and Dad gave all the girls 50-1 dollar bills. We had such a relaxing morning. 4 gifts for each girl and killer stockings. I remember most Savanna's new bike. Danny and I did not exchange gifts this year. Mark and Patty were here to join in the fun!
New Years Eve: went shopping at Target with Tracy and made homemade salsa. We kept it low key and watched Day and Night with Danny's parents.

My thirtieth birthday had a couple surprises. My friend Amber made me cinnamon rolls (LOVE), Kelly and Maddox took Me and Reese to McDonald's for breakfast. Then we cruised into Buckle to buy her husband Joe a new pair of cute boy jeans. His birthday is the day after mine, so I picked out a really cool anti-propaganda t-shirt that says Obey. Kim gave me a twi-hard birthday card that doubles as a book mark. Mom and Dad gave a necklace, book, and cookie mix, and a trip up to see them in Feb.. From Hill, a gorgeous bra from Victoria's secret. Holly, knows the way to this girls heart is cold hard cash. Thank you so much to all my awesome peeps!
For Savanna's 10th Birthday we went bowling with 7 friends from school and chase and Reese. a little spendy but so worth not worrying about the clean-up before and after.

Lastly, I had a whirlwind trip to the beautiful Northwest. The gentleman I sat by on the plane up has a house in Scottsdale, and a condo in Lake Oswego. That's my dream right there. I love playing the cool aunt, shopping with my sisters and listening to my mom and dad's interesting dialogues. Warren its great to be 8.

2 comments:

Hansens said...

No photos of what I got you for your birthday?;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog. You need to write more on it, so I can get my reading in without opening a book. Getter done! ;) Reading your blog about your birthday still makes me sad I was a sickly...Love you!