Saturday, March 5, 2011

I bought this

love in a jar!Had date night at ULTA last night and came home with these little gems. I entered the store sans make-up and asked for some help. Luckily the stars were aligned and a really sweet and informative sales girl was there to help. The thing I loved most, she didn't balk at the notion that I like my foundation 2 shades darker. Natural is for Ninnies. I bought the medium tan and love the way it feels. I can sleep in it (tired moms understand). And it has an s.p.f., to help keep my brown age spots from coming back after my Murad fades the ones I've got. Geesh 30 what are you doing to me? There is a 60 day return policy, but, Ive got a good feeling. I'm high on believing.


2 comments:

Hansens said...

Glad someone finally had the guts to say it.. Ninnies I tell ya! I sleep in my make up too.

Shauna said...

Kiran - I use the same stuff! LOVE IT! I walked into Ulta about 2 years ago just as you did and said, "Help!" As soon as the powder hit my cheeks I was hooked. I will never use anything but mineral powder.

p.s. It was so great to see you for a minute at the YW Training. I think of you from time to time and miss you.