Thursday, May 5, 2011

surf city here we come.




We took a family vacay, I packed the car while the kids did a half day of school and dad-napped Danny from work on the way out of town. At the beginning of the trip all me and danny kept saying to each other was "who cares, We're On Vacation" so we took our time and let everything roll right off the back. Something that is difficult for Danny and I to do together...

We stopped at walmart to stock up on fruit for the car and a movie to watch. At the California border we were asked if we had any fruit and we showed them the "cuties" luckily they came from cali, the bag said so, and we were allowed to proceed on with all cuties in the car! Reese built a little fort in the way back and we only had to stop for the restroom once. Note to self: as important as it is for the kids to stay hydrated don't give too much fluid on a road trip. I hate public restrooms!

1 comment:

Hansens said...

I never saw this photo, I love it! I think someone has their new Christmas card!!!