Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Proud Today

There is a great saying in life: I really think the person who said it had small kids. That: "The key to happiness is low expectations!" I was just so happy that Danny finished I really didn't care about the actual graduation ceremony. Reese threw a major tantrum in the morning, I didn't get to do her hair I was so mad. Danny had to be there early so we had to take separate cars (something I hate) I picked up Danny's parents and drove the 1 and 1/2 hour drive to Glendale.
The Moment I saw him everything changed! I was so happy I was almost crying. Seeing him in his cap and gown, the happiness in his usually irritable eyes was a magic moment that I will never forget.
I had such low expectations for the day that when the Outcome was contrary to my Belief I was ECSTATIC! Notice two needy arms always trying to have my exclusive attention.

I was so happy, I loved my hair, my sweater, and the Man on my Arm!

Look at the smiles on these girls faces. It seems as if they understood the importance as well.
3 is only like one of my favorite numbers, I was married on the 3rd, have 3 daughters, and see 3 symbolically in the scriptures all of the time.

The stadium in all its glory.

2 comments:

Hansens said...

Great photos! you look stunning, your hair couldn't be blonder. Congratulations Danny! I hope you get a big raise.

Unknown said...

Yeh! Yeah! for Danny!!!!!!!!!!! What an example you are . your daughters will remember this day and emulate it.