Sunday, July 18, 2010

We love MEET

Here it is: what we've spent our summer vacay on -SWIMMING-. This was her first meet, it was exhilarating seeing the intensity mixed with nerves. Seeing the competitive edge emerge in our little 9 year old. I think we've found our "thing". We all love it, Chase competed last week also but I forgot the camera. I love all things sleek and athletic, it falls into the same category as to why I can't buy a floppy hat/ JLO style.
nu=32;8>39:>;:2>WSNRCG=349;;2:896336nu0mrj.jpg"> Waiting for practice to start. Little Miss Sassy Pants herself, I think Reese is looking forward to school starting even more than I am. She loves alone time with mom and the house all to herself.
When John, Atlas, and Denise came for a visit! We really love these peeps!
Danny's Grandma Vynola and some cousins from the Perkins side. Jaidin, Austin, and Koby all came down to visit Out of Africa.

Savanna's cousin Jaidin Whittaker stayed with us for a few days. She loves to sing and brought the Justin Beiber CD.



Can't leave out by best daughter/arch nemesis Chase. She will be turning 6 shortly and starting 1st grade. She loves playing babies with her best friend Tristen. Looking in the mirror, especially when she's crying, also happens to be a favorite past time....

I feel like sharing certain things but must always show restaraint as to how I really feel. Don't wasnt to "offend" anyone. Please do not misunderstand me, its certainly nothing monumental. Just little musing that flow in and out during the day. All in all its been a Great, translation: mediocre summer. I'm am really happy I am not watching the baby anymore, that was crazy hard.






1 comment:

Hansens said...

Great photos, your kids are so cute, Chase is rockin those jeans, Rees is hot in the suit and Savanna looks like a true athlete. I wish you posted more.