Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book of Mormon Camp

This is my girl Jamie rocking out with the kids. She is such a ball and has loads of energy. We've served in primary and now young womens together. She is my new found motivation for the Mud Run this Nov. 20th. Its only 4 miles but that is a marathon to me. Holly if all goes well you will see me next year for your race! Two people in the last two days have told me how much Savanna looks like me and acts like me. That is he first time that has EVER happened, and she's 9.
Chaser Baser watching the show.
This is my group, we sang Nephis's courage. What's that you say? Why, Yes that is a Lauren Conrad sweater. You know the real LC from the real OC. haha
I know I've said it a million times, but I love doing my girls hair. Its so relaxing, they don't particularly care for it. But sometimes I insist. Other times they look a little homeless.
I try and pick my battles....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! Aug was the last time I wrote in my blog too! So I'm just reading this and remembering how bummed I was Nov 20th to run the mud run all by myself :-( Next year girly!!!!